Wednesday, November 17, 2021

William Woods University Educational Leadership Cohort

 A WWU cohort building and informational meeting at McAuley High School on Wed. Dec.1 at 6 pm.

We hope to bring back Cohort meetings as soon as January and will also discuss all online programs as well and will introduce a new synchronous cohort option…

Please share with Districts, buildings,  colleagues and friends….

Thanks and I hope you have a Great end to this week!!!!

 

Doug Doss

Admissions Counselor

William Woods University

doug.doss@williamwoods.edu                                     

573-220-2928




5 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed reading your blog post on the Diamond R-IV PDC opportunities. It was very informative and helpful. I found the information to be quite helpful and I hope to see more in the future! Digital Mapping

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed reading your blog post about getting ready for death. I really appreciate all the great tips that you included, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The material you've shared here is amazing because it contains a plethora of knowledge that will be really valuable to me. ERP Software Companies

    ReplyDelete

PD Agenda 12/13/21

  12/13 PD Day Agenda 7:30 - 8:00 am Breakfast in Elementary 8:00 - 9:50 am DCI -- Elementary meet in Elementary Library -- MS/HS ...